Wesley Chapel was previously called Double Branch, named for the twin creeks that flowed through the area. In the 1920’s Double Branch was infamous for its hidden copper stills. It was vast empty land and a paradise for moonshiners during the prohibition. It seems Wesley Chapel has always been fond of spirits.
Pull up a chair. Take a taste. Come join us.
In 1888 a poll showed the majority of the residents wanted liquor sales in the county and it was not a dry county until prohibition, and from the arrest records, it certainly wasn’t dry then either. A hundred years later, a lot has changed and we no longer have to hide our craft. We think it’s pretty fitting that we chose this location to brew our beer.